top of page
Part One: Sing 'We Are Family'
Everyone will sing 'We Are Family' by Sister Sledge to start the concert.
We Are Family (Rehearsal Track)
00:00 / 04:17
2. Try practising singing at home with either the track or the video above (Mr. Mather is helping you with your singing on this track).
We Are Family (Backing Track)
00:00 / 04:17
3. When you are confident with the song, try with this backing track or backing video
Part Two: Class Performances
Part Three: Finale - Toccata In D minor
Each class will take turns to play for 5 minutes to show off the amazing things that they have learnt to play on their instrument.
Your music tutor will work with your class to decide what you are going to play.
You will want to think about how to present your performance too, and you might decide that you would like members of your class to speak to the audience to introduce what you are playing.
Everyone will join together to play 'Toccata In D Minor'. This is an upbeat arrangement of a piece by German composer Johann Sebastian Bach.
1. Watch this video to learn what the piece of music is about.
2. Watch this video to hear the orchestra play the music all the way through.
3. Listen to the arrangement that we are going to play.
5. Listen to this track and then try to play your part along on your instrument.
Toccata Backing Track
00:00 / 02:34
bottom of page